A Cool Idea
Key to our detail-oriented services utilize CoolSaver™ A/C tune-up technology. This service improves the cooling output efficiency of your air conditioning unit by up to 80%. Residential and Commercial clients are eligible if you are an Entergy Arkansas™customer and your A/C system is at least a year old.
Benefits of these state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and procedures include:
- More Dependable, Longer-Lasting Unit
- Lower Energy Bill Each Month
- Cooler Indoor Environment
- Better Humidity Control
How Does It Work?
Once you use the CoolSaver system, Entergy pays an incentive toward the cost of the A/C tune-up. After you contact us, our program-qualified technician identifies ways to improve the efficiency of your air conditioner, implement any recommended improvements, and apply the incentive to the services.
Who Is Eligible?
All Entergy Arkansas customers who have a central air conditioning system that is at least one year old.
This can be done once every five years.
All Entergy Arkansas commercial customers with a central air conditioning system up to eighty (80) tons.
This can be done once every five years,
CoolSaver Tune-up Service Includes:
- Measuring Indoor Airflow at Filter Grill & Correct If Needed
- Inspect Filter (provided by the customer) & Change or Clean If Dirty
- Test Air Conditioner to Verify Actual Cool Airflow
- Apply an Incentive (up to 5 tons) and larger incentives for larger tonnage systems from Entergy Arkansas, directly to your invoice
- Clean Outdoor Condenser Coils
- Inspect Indoor Coil with Videoscope & Clean as Needed (additional charges may apply)
- Adjust Refrigerant Charge to Manufacturer's Specifications Using Digital Refrigerant Analyzer (additional charges may apply)